Integrate Electronic Patient Signatures, Clinical Data and E-forms with MEDITECH EHRs
Join hundreds of hospitals that use Access paperless solutions to get more from MEDITECH, improve patient care, engagement and safety and reduce financial, productivity and environmental costs in registration, clinical departments and HIM
As your hospital moves from paper to hybrid to electronic health records, you’ve started using MEDITECH and other complementary systems to get ahead. But there are still gaps between these systems, and getting electronic patient signatures, clinical data such as EKG traces and colonoscopy reports, and electronic forms
into EHRs still wastes paper, money and time.
Access, a MEDITECH Collaborative Solutions vendor
, is here to help. With our paperless solutions
, which are proven to integrate with MEDITECH 6.0, Magic, Client Server, Scanning and Archiving
and more, your hospital can:
- Replace costly pre-printed forms with electronic versions generated on demand with barcodes
- Speed form completion by mapping patient data from MEDITECH
- Enable patients to apply secure electronic signatures to these forms
- Send e-forms directly into the correct MEDITECH EHR, with no user effort and no errors
- Also integrate output from medical devices & clinical systems directly into electronic charts – no paper or manual indexing needed
- Transform new employee onboarding, physician referrals, expense reporting and any other forms-driven process into a fast, paperless one with online forms & workflow
- Register patients and access clinical forms electronically during MEDITECH downtime
- Boost patient safety with bar-coded wristbands, medication and specimen labels
Get More from MEDITECH
To see how our solutions can help you get more from MEDITECH, contact us today.
You can also click on the assets on this page to learn more by watching our customer testimonials, checking out our latest news items and recorded webinars, and reading datasheets.
And if you haven’t joined MEDITECH Connect, the leading online network for MEDITECH users, check it out now. Once you’ve signed up, join our group to interact with your peers at other hospitals, learn more about our latest MEDITECH-focused solutions and webinars, and ask us questions.