University of Louisville Hospital Case Study
- Bar-coded e-forms go directly into Siemens EDM and are auto indexed.
- Only current versions of e-forms are available via the electronic forms library.
- Form Favorites function presents customized e-forms packets on demand quickly.
- Train-the-trainer approach required just one 15-minute education session.
Greater Baltimore Medical Center Case Study
- Elimination of manual forms indexing saves 455 workdays per year.
- Combination of Access solutions and Wacom signature tablets creates a paperless registration and bedside consent process.
- Adding electronic patient signatures to forms with prefilled demographics improves the patient experience.
Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center Case Study
- Seamless integration sends e-forms directly into EHRs without manual effort.
- Moving to e-forms saves $200,000 in the print shop, delivering rapid ROI.
- Wristband bar-coding ensures positive patient ID throughout the visit.
- Thirty (30) linear feet of paper eliminated in cardiac care department, more in other areas.
Pacific Alliance Medical Center Case Study
- Simple one-time change made all e-forms compatible with new HIS version.
- Access works proactively with the hospital over six years to create enterprise-wide solutions to daily challenges.
- Forms bar-coding eliminates manual tasks and ensures ECM system sends forms into the correct EHR.
- Electronic signatures improve the patient experience and speeds registration and care delivery.
Henry Mayo Newhall Hospital Case Study
- Met HIM department’s goal of making all chart components goals available electronically within 48 hours.
- Improved patient satisfaction with hassle-free registration and bedside consent capture.
- Standardized medical clinical device and clinical system output and made it available in real-time.
- Saved time by eliminating manual processing of forms and clinical reports.
Norman Regional Health System Case Study
- Electronic EKG capture improves patient care and service.
- Eliminating manual processing of EKG images provides significant time savings.
- Staff can continue electronically registering patients during downtime events.
- Capturing patient signatures electronically saves a large amount of paper.