San Juan Regional Medical Center
- Replaced outdated eForms system with the latest paperless technology from Access
- Added electronic patient signatures to further streamline the admissions process in registration and the ED
- Integrated output from 30+ clinical systems and medical devices into the EHR without user intervention or generating paper
- Helped ISO compliance by improving forms workflow and tracking
North Kansas City Hospital Case Study
- NKCH dramatically reduced the financial, environmental and productivity costs of paper.
- Web-based e-forms from Access annually save NKCH 13,889 work hours or $318,890.
- Data is sent to Lawson and Perceptive Content automatically, cutting steps and errors.
- E-forms are updated easily, eliminating wasted stock and ensuring forms are current.
University of Louisville Hospital Case Study
- Bar-coded e-forms go directly into Siemens EDM and are auto indexed.
- Only current versions of e-forms are available via the electronic forms library.
- Form Favorites function presents customized e-forms packets on demand quickly.
- Train-the-trainer approach required just one 15-minute education session.
Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center Case Study
- Seamless integration sends e-forms directly into EHRs without manual effort.
- Moving to e-forms saves $200,000 in the print shop, delivering rapid ROI.
- Wristband bar-coding ensures positive patient ID throughout the visit.
- Thirty (30) linear feet of paper eliminated in cardiac care department, more in other areas.