San Juan Regional Medical Center
- Replaced outdated eForms system with the latest paperless technology from Access
- Added electronic patient signatures to further streamline the admissions process in registration and the ED
- Integrated output from 30+ clinical systems and medical devices into the EHR without user intervention or generating paper
- Helped ISO compliance by improving forms workflow and tracking
- Seamless integration between Access and MEDITECH creates a fast, paperless registration process
- Rapid deployment helped ensure simultaneous go-live of eForms and electronic signatures with new version of MEDITECH’s EHR
- Replacing previous eForms vendor gives patients and hospital staff the ease and convenience of a user-friendly interface backed by the power of the latest eForms and electronic signatures technology
- Responsive support and project management helps hospital meet project deadlines
Montrose Memorial Hospital
- Supply ordering e-form empowers staff to quickly request products, travel and more online
- Access web-based e-forms and workflow fixed the hospital’s credit card reconciliation process
- Approvers OK capital requests online from home or anywhere else, keeping cash flow regular
- Replacing paper with electronic, web-based e-forms improves accountability and speeds approval
Galway Clinic Case Study
- Clinical device and system output sent into MEDITECH’s EHR without paper or human intervention.
- Electronic information is available to clinicians in real time, enhancing patient care.
- Clinicians and patients apply e-signatures at the same time, enforcing standards.
- Tight integration enables seamless, secure document viewing from web browsers and mobile devices.
North Kansas City Hospital Case Study
- NKCH dramatically reduced the financial, environmental and productivity costs of paper.
- Web-based e-forms from Access annually save NKCH 13,889 work hours or $318,890.
- Data is sent to Lawson and Perceptive Content automatically, cutting steps and errors.
- E-forms are updated easily, eliminating wasted stock and ensuring forms are current.
Columbia Valley Community Health Case Study
- Web-based software enables users to quickly access e-forms from anywhere.
- Users send the e-forms to others across the clinic via a secure, paperless workflow.
- Patients quickly complete e-forms and apply e- signatures using Wacom tablets.
- Helping Hands fund submissions are quickly processed through an electronic workflow.
- The CEO can see all forms that were submitted, their status, time and date and other information.
St. Elizabeth Hospital Case Study
- ABN forms available immediately, speeding the revenue cycle and eliminating document loss.
- Patient e-signatures and e-forms create paperless processes.
- Prefilling demographic information and providing e-signatures boosts patient satisfaction.
- Physicians can view forms from anywhere, anytime—improving patient care and safety.