Latest iteration of patient electronic signatures and eForms solution enables hospital users to generate consents and other forms, capture patient signatures, and send them into the medical record without leaving the EMR or knowing that they’re using a third-party application
November 15, 2018 - Access today announced that is has released Passport 8.17, the latest version of its paperless, web-based eForms solution for hospitals. This release features tight integration with Epic, Cerner, MEDITECH, athenahealth, and other EMRs and enables users to launch eForms directly from any of these systems, have patients electronically sign them on tablets, and then deliver them into electronic charts directly or via the content management system with no manual effort.
“Hospital staff are at their most efficient and effective when they’re able to do things without leaving their core EMR platform,” said Access founder and CEO Tim Elliott. “That’s exactly what this latest version of Access Passport allows them to do. The solution not only makes end users more productive, but also allows them to provide a richer patient experience, which can help improve HCAHPS scores and other assessments directly tied to both satisfaction and reimbursement.”
Access Passport 8.17 is the only product of its kind that allows hospitals to:
- Establish one place and one view for all their clinical and administrative forms
- Select and launch all required forms (including consents, questionnaires and much more) from within the EMR
- Present these eForms to patients to electronically sign at registration or the bedside via tablets and other mobile devices
- Send these completed and authorized forms directly into the correct patient record in the EMR without scanning, indexing, or other manual tasks
- Retrieve the forms as needed for surgery, continued care delivery, billing and auditing from anywhere in the hospital
- Create a 100% digital patient signature capture and eForms solution that’s so seamlessly integrated with the EMR that users don’t know they’re utilizing a different technology
Anyone wishing to see a demo of Passport 8.17 or learn more about Access’s other paperless solutions can visit https://www.accessefm.com/about/contact.
For more than 15 years, Access has developed electronic forms management solutions that eliminate the unnecessary expense, risk and inefficiency of paper forms. Our 100 percent paperless technology enables organizations in any industry to capture, manage, sign and share forms data without printing or scanning. Learn more at www.accessefm.com