New solution creates totally paperless patient registration and clinical processes
November 29, 2018 - Access today announced that it has released EFR Mobile. This unique product makes the company’s powerful electronic forms and eSignatures functionality accessible via tablets, smartphones, and other portable devices.
“Mobile technology continues to progress by leaps and bounds in the consumer space and it’s about time hospital solutions caught up,” said Access founder and CEO Tim Elliott. “With Access EFR Mobile, patients can quickly and conveniently complete and securely sign eForms from anywhere in the hospital, which creates a frictionless and more satisfying experience.”
With EFR Mobile, hospitals can for the first time:
- Empower patients and clinical staff alike to apply electronic signatures to eForms via mobile devices using a patent-pending handoff function
- Reduce the time it takes to complete registration, obtain bedside consents, and complete other crucial processes
- Eliminate costly hardware
- Capture eSignatures from patients and physicians within regulatory time limits without both parties being in the same room
- Send completed forms with electronic signatures directly into the EMR via seamless integration with the content management system
- Track eForms throughout their lifecycle
- Take the burden off staff by removing the need to remember which forms are required for certain patient and insurance types
- Safeguard sensitive patient information with device level authorization and the ability to remove access privileges if a mobile unit is lost or stolen. Device use does not leave a local history or footprint on the device as information is essentially “mirrored” from the server.
To request a demo of Access EFR Mobile or any of the company’s other paperless eForms and patient electronic signature solutions, go to https://www.accessefm.com/about/contact .
For more than 15 years, Access has developed electronic forms management solutions that eliminate the unnecessary expense, risk and inefficiency of paper forms. Our 100 percent paperless technology enables organizations in any industry to capture, manage, sign and share forms data without printing or scanning. Learn more at www.accessefm.com