When an area of a hospital is able to save time and money, news travels fast. Such is the case of the paperless e-forms and e-signatures project at tech-savvy North Kansas City Hospital in Missouri.
The project began by simplifying the process of changing employee information in NKCH’s human resources software through the elimination of paper forms and manual steps. Now, the approach has expanded to 35 processes in their human resources and financials departments—with plans to move into clinical areas soon.
Join Margo Holden, applications systems analyst at NKCH, for an inside look at the hospital’s forward-thinking approach to improving efficiency, speeding processes and cutting costs through integrated, web-based forms management software. She’ll discuss the past, present and future of their experience—an informative, educational presentation that you’re sure to learn from.
During this webinar, you’ll discover how to:
- Process, sign, route and approve web-based forms without a single piece of paper
- Integrate e-forms, e-signatures and collected data seamlessly into other systems
- Deploy web-based forms in key areas then quickly expand to other places of need
- Generate a quick return on investment—NKCH’s project ROI was three months
- Cut process steps and eliminate data collection errors through automation
- Make updates easily, eliminating wasted stock and ensuring forms are current