A complete, comprehensive and paperless EHR is the top destination for healthcare organizations everywhere. Cost savings, real-time information sharing, improved patient outcomes and many other benefits are too valuable to pass up.
But somewhere between setting a course and finally reaching the end of the journey, there are potential obstacles, potholes, tolls and detours that can be disruptive, costly and inefficient—and preventable with the right plan.
Fresh off completing a key phase of their paperless EHR initiative, Ryan Crocker, Regional Manager of Health Information at Western Health in Canada, has a compelling story to tell.
He’ll discuss the past, present and future of their experience—a fascinating and educational journey that attendees are sure to learn from.
During this webinar, you’ll discover how to:
- Avoid the roadblocks—costs, hassles, delays—that can derail your hospital’s paperless initiative
- Develop a winning strategy for deploying EHR solutions along with integrated web-based forms
- Enhance the quality and completeness of collected data while improving security and reliability
- Standardize forms to fill in the gaps that emerge while preparing for what’s next in healthcare IT
- Control, capture and eliminate paper cohesively across multiple hospitals, clinics and facilities