Brian Rosenberg, UMC One Program Director, will discuss his experience utilizing tablets in Registration, and will share "lessons learned" of the benefits and areas of struggle around the transition. The topics covered in this webinar include:
- Launching Informed Consents from Prelude
- Capturing electronic signatures using iPads and other tablets/mobile devices
- The problem with LCD pads in Registration
- Automatic form selection using business rules
- Increasing patient & staff satisfaction
- Improving patient first impression of the hospital
In today’s day and age, the need to improve patient satisfaction is higher than ever. You have one chance to make a great first impression—do you have the processes in place that allow you to do so? Using LCD's in Registration may not provide the best experience for patients in your Registration process.
Talk to the staff at University Medical Center. After making the decision to utilize intuitive, tablet-based forms for patients in Registration, they’ve mastered the art of making a great first impression.
Watch our 1-hour webinar, Patient Forms on Tablets in Registration (Prelude) here: